-
January 6th, 2006, 04:17 AM
#241
Inactive Member
Definitly a Whopper, extra pickle, extra onion, hold the tomato.
do you like your job?
-
January 6th, 2006, 02:25 PM
#242
Inactive Member
ONE???
Thats hard...prolly that my children will live healthy happy fun filled lives!!!
Favorite place to vacation???
-
January 6th, 2006, 06:53 PM
#243
Inactive Member
When and If we can ever afford it, My wife wants to take a Caribbean cruise, but a more realistic vacation will be Meramac Caverns over in Missouri.
Who was the first person you talked to on New Years Day?
-
January 6th, 2006, 07:53 PM
#244
Noclouds
Guest
my youngest daughter and it was a fun talk*S
which celeb would you like to spend an afternoon with?
-
January 13th, 2006, 02:11 AM
#245
Inactive Member
I hope it is ok, If I revive this topic [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
If I could talk to any celeb, living or dead, it would be Johnny Cash.
If you mean current it would be Nicholus Cage for a male or Angilina Jolie for a female celebrity.
What is on your night table next to your bed?
-
January 13th, 2006, 01:50 PM
#246
Inactive Member
There is no night table next to my bed ( which is a water bed) but there is always water on my headboard and usually a hair tie.
What color is your kitchen?
-
January 13th, 2006, 03:11 PM
#247
Inactive Member
-
January 13th, 2006, 05:36 PM
#248
Noclouds
Guest
mine is boring brown, I just bought the darn thing 8 month ago and I wanted it in a very, very light green but it would have cost too much that's why its a boring brown*L
Scared of friday the 13th?
-
January 13th, 2006, 06:56 PM
#249
Inactive Member
Nope!
.
.
.
.
The waltz or dirty dancin'? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
.
.
.
**wavs at everybody**
-
January 13th, 2006, 07:50 PM
#250
Noclouds
Guest
Its soooooooooooooooooooo good to see you back here Mista Wild*W
With me its "dirty Waltz" if ya know what I mean? *hehehe
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks